Embark on the ultimate Texas escape with this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Crystal Beach vacation rental! Nestled on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, this vacation rental boasts a full kitchen, furnished deck, and tiki bar with porch swings for relaxing in the sea breeze. Spend your days on the beach, swimming, fishing, and resting in the sun, or hop on the ferry to check out the excitement of Galveston’s Pleasure Pier or Schlitterbahn Waterpark! Your next coastal getaway is just around the corner!
SAND & SUN: Crystal Beach (walking distance), Ramada Beach (1.5 miles), Bolivar Beach (7.5 miles), Rollover Island (7.8 miles), Bolivar Flats (10.5 miles), Beach Coast (13.9 miles), High Island Beach (15.0 miles)
HOT SPOTS: Fun Spot Water Slide (1.7 miles), Stingaree Restaurant & Marina (2.2 miles), Third Coast Coffee Cafe (4.2 miles), H2 Brewhouse and Kitchen (4.4 miles), Jose’s Cantina (4.4 miles), Crystal Beach Community Golf Course (5.2 miles), Fort Travis Park (12.2 miles)
NATURE ATTRACTIONS: Horseshoe Marsh Bird Sanctuary Western Bank (12.6 miles), Eubank Woods Bird Sanctuary (16.4 miles), Smith Oaks Sanctuary (16.7 miles)
GALVESTON - FERRY REQUIRED: Galveston Seawall (18.1 miles), Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier (19.1 miles), Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston (24.2 miles), Moody Gardens (24.4 miles), East End Lagoon Nature Preserve (25.6 miles)
AIRPORTS: William P. Hobby Airport (60.6 miles), George Bush Intercontinental Airport (105 miles)
We loved everything about the house! Perfect location! House had everything we needed to cook with!! Will definitely rent this house again!!
We had a great family vacation & love this house. The views & close proximity to the beach were amazing!! Everything you need is available for you to use.
I'm rating this a 4 star only because of of 3 reason.
1) for 5 grown adults, 1 toddler & a baby there was not enough "comfortable sitting" furniture in this house for all of us. The table chairs & barstools are very uncomfortable as well as the wicker chairs. Defiantly would consider replacing! Especially if someone stayed here with a total of 10 grown adults.
2) you ask for everyone to remove shoes before entering the house....if you walk barefoot or with socks on, in this house your feet will be black!!! The baby(1 year old) crawling around on the floor in the house was filthy!! We had to keep her in the pack 'n play the majority of the time. If you want shoes removed then the floors need to better cleaned!!!! Everything else in the house was very clean.
3) I'm sure some people need reminders on how to act & respect another's home & property, but all the signs were a bit much.
The view is great but the house itself is not great for someone who has kids. There are labels everywhere for literally everything. The house is small not as big as you think. We also brought a service dog with us and both the owner and evolve were mad about it even tho it states that service dogs are allowed.
Hi Bethany, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner, who would like to share the following:
- We're glad to hear you enjoyed your overall stay and the views our property has to offer, but we would like to take a moment to address your concerns.
- We were surprised by the comment "not great for someone who has kids," as we have a gate in place at the front of the stairs to ensure their safety so children cannot wander downstairs unsupervised, in addition to providing beach toys, games and chairs designed for children.
- We have labels throughout the home to assist our guests, and most guests have appreciated having them as they have found them very helpful, but we're sorry if this had a negative impact on your stay.
- We take our listing accuracy seriously and note on our listing the size of the home, which is "1,280 Sq Ft."
- As a homeowner, we chose to list our property as "No Pets Allowed," so when it was noticed that a dog was on the property, we were both alarmed and surprised as this was not brought to our attention prior to your stay. Although not required, guests usually provide prior notice that a service animal will be accompanying them. We followed up with Evolve to determine that the dog was not a service animal. ADA questions were asked but were never to give you the impression that neither ourselves nor Evolve was "mad," but we're sorry to hear the wrong impression may have been given.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
The house and location were both really nice. Inside was very clean and had a nice vibe. Would definitely come back and stay again.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Just finished our stay during the first week of August. We were worried about the temperature; but, with the ocean breezes, it was very comfortable on the patio and beach. We had a wonderful time!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.