Stay beside Table Rock Lake and Silver Dollar City, and within easy reach of the best of Branson when you book this condo! The top-floor 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental boasts a corner deck with stellar views! Take a stroll down the hiking path to the lake, visit Indian Point Marina, or head over to The Strip for the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, or Ripley's Believe it or Not! Whatever brings you to Branson, you can do it from here!
TABLE ROCK LAKE (on-site): Beaches, swimming, bass fishing, boat rentals, Showboat Branson Belle, Indian Point Marina (3.6 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Silver Dollar City (1.0 miles), The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure (5.7 miles), Branson's Promised Land Zoo (6.6 miles), Ripley's Believe It or Not! (7.0 miles), Titanic Museum Attraction (7.0 miles), Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater - Legends in Concert (8.7 miles), Dolly Parton's Stampede (8.8 miles)
SHOPPING: Tanger Outlets Branson (8.1 miles), Branson Landing (15.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Springfield-Branson National Airport (59.5 miles)
Good location. Good communication with the manager. Very disappointed in overall cleanliness and condo needs to be refurbished.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Carol, we’re so glad you enjoyed the wonderful location and ease of communication with the guest contact, but we’re sorry other aspects fell short of expectations. After sending your feedback to the owner, they’d like to share the following:
- We use a professional cleaning company that does a thorough job of preparing the home for guests.
- While the unit isn't completely updated, it is in very nice condition. We have plans to freshen up the paint over the winter, which will be a notable improvement for future guests.
- If you have specific areas where our cleaning could be improved or if there are updates you'd like to see in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out and share your ideas with us. We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Absolutely loved it! Clean and cozy! The view from the bedroom and living room was amazing!!!
Only thing I would recommend, is bringing your own coffee maker, as the only on there is a pod coffeemaker. And the tv in the master bedroom and living room don’t have the capability to get on Netflix Hulu Disney+ etc.
Bed was so comfortable! The deck is spacious and cozy.
Great place, nice and clean. Very comfortable for taking a break from all the Branson excitement. Perfect view of SDC Fireworks from the front porch. If you plan on cooking take spices, only salt pepper and sugar were available. Enjoyed the over sized pool towels.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
We loved the proximity to SDC and the surrounding communities.
However, the unit was outdated and seemed older than it is. The parking was treacherous at best. The spots are made for compact cars and most of the vehicles were minivans, large SUV’s and trucks. The pool is too small for the number of unit in the complex and thus always over crowded. Though not in our condo too much, the cable was subpar. Must of the channels had terrible reception making not worth watching. Even though very handy for SDC, I’m not sure we would stay in that complex again.
Hi Kevin, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts about your recent stay. Your feedback is essential to us, and we've relayed your comments to the homeowner, who would like to address the following:
- We appreciate your recent stay and the time you took to share your feedback. It's great to hear that you liked our location near Silver Dollar City and the surrounding communities.
- Regarding the unit, we understand your concerns. Our condo is in one of the earlier buildings, and while the decor may not be everyone's preference, we plan to update it with fresh paint this winter. We've already made improvements, including a new air conditioning unit, bedroom carpeting, and various updates.
- Regarding the cable TV issue, we apologize for the inconvenience. We found that the TV's coax connector had been tampered with, which has been resolved for clear channel reception.
- We acknowledge the parking can be tight, but larger vehicles have successfully parked in the spaces provided.
- While the pool can get crowded on hot days, we appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and we hope you'll consider staying with us again in the future. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're committed to making your next stay even better.
Great place, nice and clean. Very comfortable, perfect for relaxing and some down time from all of the Branson excitement. Great View of the SDC Fireworks. Oversized pool towels were nice for use at the pool and lake.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.