Your waterfront escape awaits at this charming Traverse City vacation rental right on Spider Lake. Boasting a well-equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, sought-after outdoor amenities, and more, this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottage provides the perfect lakeside haven for the family or friends. Take the kayaks to the water, explore downtown a short drive away, and sip your way through local wineries. At night, dine in the sunroom or out on the deck, followed by roasting s’mores by the fire pit!
OPT OUTSIDE: Spider Lake (on-site), Keith J. Charters Traverse City State Park (7 miles), East Arm Grand Traverse Bay (7 miles), Grand Traverse Natural Education Reserve (9 miles), Clinch Park Beach (10 miles), West End Beach (11 miles)
LOCAL FUN: Pirate's Cove Adventure Park (6 miles), Downtown Traverse City (10 miles), Great Wolf Lodge Water Park (13 miles)
SIPS + POURS: North Peak Brewing Company (11 miles), Black Star Farms Old Mission (13 miles), Left Foot Charley (13 miles), Mari Vineyards (13 miles), Rove Estate Vineyard & Winery (16 miles)
SKI SEASON: Mt. Holiday (6 miles), Hickory Hills Ski Area (13 miles), Boyne Mountain Resort (58 miles)
AIRPORT: Cherry Capital Airport (7 miles)
Wvolve is a terrible rental property management company. You cant reach them and they dont reply.
Dirty house. Lights flcikering. Chairs outside are unusable, torn ripped and broken. 2 kayaks are the only ones to use out of 6, the others are not usuable. No plugs in the boats.
The deck is covered in acorns and needed to be cleaned before we could go outside.
The beach area is filthy, never cleaned out.
The TV doesnt work and needs to be replaced.
Hand soap is coagulated and unusable.
I still havent heard back from EVOLVE.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Maranda, we want our guests to arrive at a vacation home that is 100% ready for their stay, so we take the cleanliness of our properties seriously. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We do use a cleaning service to have the entire property professionally cleaned before each guest's arrival. We wish you had reached out to the Guest Contact during your stay if there were any issues you needed to be addressed. We would have done everything we could to resolve them immediately so that you could enjoy the home.
- Although we do our best to keep the outdoor area clean if there are a few days between guest check-out and the next check-in, it is certainly possible for Mother Nature to affect the outdoor area once our cleaning crew has left.
- Our team ensures all amenities are working before every guest's arrival. We are sorry to hear you encountered some maintenance issues during your stay. If you had notified us, we would have immediately sent our team out to ensure you could enjoy the vacation home for the rest of your stay.
- We have resolved all of the issues you brought up in your review. While we regret our home was not up to your expectations, we are happy to share that no issues were reported by the guests who stayed the following weekend.
- We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience and your feedback is an important part of that process. Thank you for your feedback!
We had a wonderful stay, the property is in a perfect spot and we loved the big yard with beautiful trees and shed full of kayaks, waterboards, yard games etc. The fire pit with wood provided was a nice touch so we didn't have to bring our own wood. There was a few negatives that were disappointing but did not ruin our trip by any stretch. The beach we had, had many weeds on the beach making it tough for our kids to play in the sand and the water itself was clogged up with a very thick layer of leaves making it uncomfortable to walk in the water. Also the booklet in the cabin said there were roasters in the shed for making hot dogs and smore's but there weren't any so we had to run to the store at the last minute to get some.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.