Nothing beats a relaxing getaway right on the water, and this stunning Matlacha vacation rental provides exactly that! This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home boasts a bright interior with a fully equipped kitchen and nautical-themed rooms to enhance that coastal lifestyle. Unwind with a cocktail on the furnished deck or bring your boat and fish in the gulf. Explore nearby attractions such as Sun Splash Family Waterpark or Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve for days full of fun and lasting memories!
WATER FUN: Angling Adventures of Southwest Florida (0.7 miles), Captain Jack Boat Tours (0.7 miles), Gulf Coast Kayak (1.1 miles), Carmen's Kayaks (10.6 miles)
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Matlacha Community Park (0.7 miles), Bat House Park (0.7 miles), Matlacha Pass Bridge (0.9 miles), Sirenia Vista (4.0 miles), Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve (4.8 miles), Coral Oaks Golf Course (7.3 miles), Calusa Heritage Trail (8.3 miles)
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Leoma Lovegrove Gallery & Gardens (0.6 miles), Wildchild Art Gallery (0.6 miles), Museum of the Islands (4.0 miles), Sun Splash Family Waterpark (7.9 miles), Cape Coral Museum of History (9.2 miles), Downtown Cape Coral (13.5 miles), The Shell Factory & Nature Park (13.8 miles)
GOOD EATS: Blue Dog Bar & Grill (0.5 miles), Perfect Cup (0.5 miles), Olde Fish House Marina (0.6 miles), Bert’s Bar & Grill (0.9 miles), Yucatan Waterfront Bar & Grill (1.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Southwest Florida International Airport (27.9 miles)
Thank you for the opportunity of renting your property located on Velma. From a female perspective. Loved the front porch with the rocking chair to eat my breakfast.
- The electronic lock to the front door. We didn’t have to worry about lost keys.
- The outside dock and how spacious
- The house was meticulously clean
- The colour of cyan everywhere - nice touch
- The whistling kettle
- Dining table to eat from
- Fluffy towels
- The hamburg caddy - Cute as a button. Wish it had a price tag so that I could have purchased it.
- The silent fans
- The feeling of being in a safe neighbour hood and quiet sleeping nights
- Perfect COVID vacation for us
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - close enough to the touristy section and far away enough not to hear the traffic
- Perfect for us cyclists. We could take our bikes on all the Pine Island paths designated for the bikes.
All in all we would return and refer.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.