Escape to this upscale 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental in Marco Island, FL. With estuary views, a private pool, and a lanai, this property offers the perfect blend of relaxation and luxury. At this newly constructed home, you'll be just minutes away from top attractions like Tigertail Beach, Naples Zoo, and Everglades National Park. Whether you're lounging by the pool or exploring the natural wonders nearby, this vacation rental is your gateway to an unforgettable Marco Island vacation.
SUN & SAND: Marco Island Public Beach Access (3 miles), Naples Beach (20 miles), Lowdermilk Park (21 miles), Clam Pass Park (24 miles), Barefoot Beach County Preserve (40 miles)
NATURE ESCAPES: Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center (9 miles), Collier-Seminole State Park (10 miles), Marsh Trail - Ten Thousand Islands NWR (13 miles), The Naples Preserve (20 miles), Big Cypress National Preserve (28 miles)
TEE TIME: Marco Golf And Garden (2 miles), The Rookery at Marco (9 miles), Tiburón Golf Club (27 miles)
AIRPORT: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) (47 miles)
Overall the stay was pleasant.
Pros: The pool was very nice. The house was clean and host was very responsive. Close to the beach. Property has beach stuff to take to the beach. They included kitchen pots and even towels.
1. the air conditioning is locked and controlled. Cannot be lowered below 75 degrees. This could be an issue when you have a large group like us of 10.
2. The ceiling fans are set to have slowly setting. Therefore, we were struggling at night between the air conditioner being at 75 and slow fans.
3. The fourth room is not a room. It’s a den area or office that got turned into a room. The pictures make you believe it is a room (bc they don’t show the actual doors to the room) but there is no privacy. The doors are actually French doors that you can see in and out of.
4. One of the garage doors is locked which prevents you from putting both cars in the garage. Only one car can be put in. But this might not be an issue if your family travels in a few cars.
5. Property manger advised me that the property is monitored for noise AFTER we booked and the check in information was sent. Having said that, the alarm is likely to go off very easily. Might be an issue if you and your family like to listen to music while being outside.
Other than that, it had a very amble kitchen and they have a little kitchenette in the outside area.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.