The great outdoors are calling from this picturesque 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental in Lake Arrowhead. Nestled in a scenic setting, this beautifully renovated cabin is just a short distance from family-friendly attractions, Snow Valley Mountain Resort, and Lake Arrowhead Village filled with an abundance of local restaurants and waterfront shops. Imagine grilling out and dining al fresco on the deck surrounded by breathtaking views after a day of exploring the colorful California landscape!
LAKE ARROWHEAD: Boating, paddleboarding, kayaking, swimming, boat tours
ARROWHEAD ATTRACTIONS: Lake Arrowhead Village (1.5 miles), Arrowhead Queen Tour Boat (1.6 miles), Lollipop Park (1.8 miles), SkyPark Santa's Village (2.4 miles), Demonstration Garden (3.3 miles)
HIKING & BIKING: South Shore Trail via Access Trail 11 (0.2 miles), Heaps Peak Arboretum (3.5 miles), Will Abell Memorial Trail (4.5 miles), Pinnacles Trail (7.0 miles), Heart Rock (11.5 miles)
SKI SPOTS: Rim Nordic Ski Area (13.7 miles), Snow Valley Mountain Resort (13.8 miles), Snow Summit Ski Resort (26.8 miles), Bear Mountain Ski Resort (28.5 miles)
AIRPORTS: San Bernardino International Airport (27.8 miles), Ontario International Airport (43.5 miles)
Incredibly beautiful cabin. Great game room!! Very comfortable and clean
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Property had great location. Driveway was very steep and barely made it up with heavy 4 wheel drive. Needs an update and needs general repairs.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Kenneth, we're glad you enjoyed the beautiful views and location, but sorry your stay fell short in other areas.
- We followed up with the homeowners, who were surprised by your feedback. They let us know that they were in contact with you throughout your stay and were not notified of any issues.
- Similar to many homes in Arrowhead, their driveway is steep and requires 4 wheel drive during winter, which is noted in the listing. You stayed during the first big snow of the year, but luckily, their shoveling crew was on top of it.
- The owners also confirmed that the cabin was completely remodeled in 2020 and looks exactly as pictured in the listing.
We encourage guests to reach out should any concerns arise, and we are confident that future travelers will enjoy fantastic stays here!
It is amazing what creative picture taking and short write ups don't tell you. We began our 5 night stay by arriving early evening. It was extremely hot in the house (no A/C) so we opened all windows to try and cool it down only to discover that many windows had no screens. Unfortunately that was an invitation for mosquitoes and other insects to join us. Not good. Closing all windows we spent a very uncomfortable first night. Trying to unpack suitcase was another chore. There were absolutely no clothes hangers to be found and nowhere to hang clothes. There wasn't a dresser to put clothes in and worst was no suitcase rack to use. So you worked out of your suitcase on the floor. Cleanliness was another issue. I realize that when up in the pines, trees lose their leaves, etc and cob webs form. However if the cleaning crew was there that day after the prior visitors left, they surely did not do a thorough job inside or out. There were other issues but no need to continue. I would not recommend staying there. Ask questions before you do.
Hi Beverly, the right vacation home is everything, and we're disappointed that this wasn't the one for you. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We use professional photography for the home, so the features you see on the listing are accurately advertised.
- We are sorry for any miscommunication, we do not have an air conditioning unit in the listing, however, we do have a number of fans in the house to help cool everything down. The weather has been unusually hot and we know this can be an inconvenience.
- We wish you would have reached out about the hangers and dresser, we would have been happy to help. The dresser is behind a set of doors in the bedroom and we have replaced the hangers.
- We will work with our cleaning crew, unfortunately, the wildlife and trees are out of our control but we know this negatively impacted your stay.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Cabin was clean with great views and fully stocked kitchen . Great game room had a lot of fun playing ping pong and pool. Nice to spend the weekend outside on the deck. Very private with beautiful surrounding trees. Highly recommended. Had a great time!
Hi Christina, this homeowner has asked us to pass along the following response: "Thank you, Christina - we love the game room and privacy too. You were awesome guests, we'd love to host you again!"
The Little Bear Lodge was Welcoming, accommodating and very clean. Our Family of six; four adults and two Grand kids enjoyed a extended weekend. Bedrooms were clean and beds comfortable, Fireplace was a popular hangout and the Kitchen was perfectly stocked with all the necessary tools for the chef. The new Barbecue was ready for us. The game room was a bonus for the kids who learned how to play ping pong. The property Contact Jesse was quick to respond and very helpful with our questions and requests....Overall an excellent stay and we will certainly be back!
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.