This pet-friendly Sedona vacation rental is ready for your next adventure! Conveniently located close to popular hiking trails, wineries, and local eateries, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers guests ease of access to top attractions. Spend your days exploring the great outdoors, or sipping vino with red rock views. You won’t want to miss the local art scene from downtown or the iconic state parks! No matter where the road takes you, this rental will be your perfect home-away-from-home!
HIKING TRAILS: Thunder Mountain Trailhead (0.7 miles), Andante Trailhead (1.0 mile), Airport Mesa & Scenic Lookout (2.2 miles), Devil’s Bridge Trailhead (4.1 miles), Munds Wagon Trail (4.4 miles), Boynton Canyon Trail (5.3 miles)
SCENIC PARKS: Coconino National Forest (surrounding), Red Rock State Park (6.9 miles), Slide Rock State Park (10.3 miles), Montezuma Castle National Monument (30.5 miles)
SIGHT-SEEING: Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park (0.9 miles), Crescent Moon Ranch (4.8 miles), Chapel of the Holy Cross (6.8 miles), Palatki Heritage Site (15.4 miles), Verde Canyon Railroad (20.7 miles)
UPTOWN (~3 miles): Local cafes & eateries, specialty boutiques, Southwestern-inspired galleries, spiritual sites & centers, Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village
AIRPORT: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (28.8 miles)
This manufactured home presents nicely at first but then the problems emerge. The house sleeps six but there aren't enough dining room chairs. The kitchen is poorly furnished with pots and pans that need to be replaced. The hot water was burning hot and needed to be adjusted. The place looked clean enough until you look up at the ceiling fans. There were no sponges in the kitchen. There was no soap or shampoo. The comforter on the king bed was dirty. There was no recycle bin. The fire alarms didn't work. I ended up moving someplace else at the end of the stay.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Patty, we want all our guests to rest easy when staying with us, and we're sorry that you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- One of our chairs was broken by a prior guest leaving five. Upon your request, this chair was immediately replaced. We also provided one extra, so seven dining room chairs were available during your stay.
- Thank you for bringing it to our attention that the hot water temperature may need adjusting.
- Cleanliness is very important to us. Our white ceiling fans may have appeared dusty from discoloration of normal aging, but they are clean. These were checked personally.
- The master bed comforter was washed with powder soap and there was a cluster of the soap powder small enough for the housekeeper to miss, which is why it may have appeared dirty.
- Safety is a priority, so we have confirmed the smoke detector is functioning normally.
- Feedback is always welcome as we endeavor to provide each guest with a memorable and enjoyable stay. We have since upgraded the dining room and counter chairs with more traditional chairs. The white fans were replaced with more modern ones. A grill was added, along with more outdoor seating. More upgrades are on the way, such as a fire pit in the courtyard, games for the backyard, and a pool table. Guests are encouraged to check our listing for these in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.